- Educational visits are free!
- Transport grants are also available.
- Options to suit all age levels.
- Dedicated Engagement Officer to lead.
- For more information please contact the Engagement Officer on 01766 772214 or by emailing the project at firstname.lastname@example.org
One of the most important aspects of managing this special habitat is raising awareness of the value of the Celtic Rainforests amongst the next generation. With this in mind, the Engagement Officer can offer lively and interactive school based sessions, field visits or a combination of both.
The Celtic Rainforests are a great place to bring your pupils or students of any age. There are so many learning avenues to tie in with the new curriculum or your own study plans.
To aid with your planning, if you intend to book a day visit, our Independent Providers Questionnaire is in EVOLVE under Snowdonia National Park Authority.
- send you a booking form,
- send you a Risk Assessment for your educational visit co-ordinator,
- send you a pre visit information sheet which will include guidance on preparing your students for the visit.
Lead you on your fieldwork day, supplying equipment and advising on further study.
Here are some popular topics but we are always happy to discuss your own ideas or requirements.
- Pupils can carry out studies in both broadleaved and coniferous woodlands, to include biotic (living) and abiotic (non-living) elements.
- Pupils could discover who eats who and draw a simple food chain, food webs or pyramids of numbers depending on age and ability.
BAC Community Challenge
We are happy to support pupils with their voluntary work towards the BAC qualification. The Engagement Officer can visit pupils at school to support their planning and arrange a suitable work location, providing equipment and transport costs.
© 2019 - 2020 Celtic Rainforests Wales. All Rights Reserved
Subscribe to our Newsletter